Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Things, New Things Everywhere

Just as I decided to start a new blog site thing today, fate has also put a new calico kitten in my home. Quite an adorable one she is, amusingly enough if she does not seemed easily phased by things.. last cat would get freaked out by a lot of things, she knocks over a spray bottle (don't worry it's not for punishment, it's for plants) and she's all "Whatever." quite nonchalant. :3

So tell me about the hardcore bad-ass ways of your pets past or present and also what's new in your lives? Tell me, no matter how meager.

3 comments:

  1. You have a good thing going here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a little kid and my cat had a litter of.. seven, I think, I named all the kitties after something sticky. There was Tape, Glue, Syrup etc. The only girl kitty I named Princess though

    ReplyDelete